VIDEO UPLOAD OPTIONS
You can get highlights uploaded to your ScoutingCarolina profile with one these options...
- Upload Video File
- Upload DVD
- Upload YouTube video ID code
- Mail us a DVD.
Upload your VIDEO FILE to us HERE
- We accept most video file types such as wmv, avi, mp4, mov, mpeg.
- Please indicate your name, high school, and state.
Note: it may take 48 hours to post your video into your profile.
Upload your DVD to us with these instructions.
- Insert your DVD into your computer.
- Go to MyComputer, right-click on the DVD and select "Open".
- Drag the "Video_TS" folder onto your desktop
- Right-click on the "Video_TS" folder and select "Send to >>>> Compressed Zip Folder"
- You can then upload that zip folder to us HERE (Please indicate your name, high school, and state).
- Note: it may take 48 hours to post your video into your profile.
For those ALREADY with a YouTube video please copy your Video ID Code and insert it into the Video ID Code field below.
- Your Video ID Code will be the 10 letter/number code after the URL.
Video ID Code: 2dRGXIK9EEE
If you have a Hudl video go to the "My Links" page and add the video link to the "Hudl Box" (Once this is complete a HUDL logo will appear on your profile with a link to your Hudl profile).
DVDs may also be mailed to us and we'll upload it for you.
If you need to have a highlight video produced, you can contact ActionHighlights.com